Friday, April 07, 2006

Is that it?

Well this post is about my previous post,I didn't know what I was writing at that time but for real I struggled to write a pointless post a completely pointless rubbish post. What I did is that I started writing at first I thought I would write anything, then I started writing, I wrote in a sarcastic way I found my self tending to talk about politics once again , what I wrote was about what it's like to be in Egypt in the current political environment.
I sometimes find "Ma3ateeh" is the best word describing Egypt and anyone who's trying to do something real for this country. Try to talk about democracy in the clueless environment we have. Is it freedom or not? Is it democracy or what? Is there a conspiracy or yet? Can we try to build our hopes again and build a new trust with the government here? Or this is only a big play with a written scenario till they get to destroy us all just to kill the hope before it's even being born??
I don't really know ,I've been always wondering about the conspiracy theory many people who think it's true just find it useless whatever you do it's always going from bad to worse. I always liked to believe it doesn't exist, or maybe till now I prefer to believe it's just that each country is looking for it's own benefit over the others. Morals and ethics are being used just in order to justify the decisions made by decision makers in big countries.
Brain washing and neuro logical programming proved to be a very effective way to urge people to support you in your ideologies even if they are extreme and at that point everything seams very logical because people's logic are even corrupted.
I don't know if this post is too serious to post here but it's really a world of "Ma3ateeh" whether you believe in what I say or not!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a very realistic view of the state of total 3atah we live in ... thanks pal.